Very Good Books (VGB)




I have recently added these titles in my library and is highly recommended for all you folk who want to improve your career or your life ! These books talk about the same thing "Law of Attraction". It is infact something like Nuero Language Programming (NLP) but was coined in a different approach of preaching. This teaching is pretty much similar to Anthony Robbins' one. But if you have read so much about Anthony Robbins book and even attended his rally, no harm go further to find some self-development books like this to move yourself to a higher level.
These books are not expensive. Go and read them and be positive all the time. May the force be with you !
Need more information, please drop me a comment and will tell you more of what I got from these books.
My other book : "I Love Stocks: Your Guide To Profitable Trading" by Pauline Yong, CFP (Chartered Financial Planner)




No comments: