King Of The Road is 19.6km Run ! On Aug 5, 2007

This was when I am passing by the Wisma Peters section of the Old Klang Road ! Still has about 6 or 7 km to go I believed.

Below is a news coverage in the Star, Aug 6, 2006, Star Sport section:



The Top 10 or more are Kenyan ! They are born champion of the road race !






My close buddy Mr Lai Fong Sang, he ran 1 hr 39 min 32 sec for the entire 19.6 km.




Hot and humid atmosphere at about 8.30 am ! My feet was sore but would endure for the last 6 or 7 km ! See many of them chasing me behind !




This is my second half-maraton (so-called). I finished at 2 hour 14 min 9 sec. Per km speed (by 19.6 km) is 6 min 51 sec. Should this be a 21 km race, I might have ended up with 2 hr 23 min by maintaining this speed. Which is better than my last half-marathon in Penang Bridge Internation Marathon on June 24, 2007, where my record is 2 hr 51 min 38 sec for a 22 km (Per km speed is 7 min 48 sec). At least I am improving, hopefully I can clinch a certificate of completion in the Star PJ Half Marathon on Aug 12, 2007.




Thanks to my wife Ivonne who waited there for one hour to take some pictures !



No comments: