Charles Sturt University Online Alumni - YOUR ALUMNI

















If you are also a Charles Sturt University graduate, you can visit http://internet-alumni.com/nsw/csu/default.cgi to register as an user.

I graduated in 1994 from the Riverina Campus in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia. That was the time people are using Intel 386-powered computers, no digital camera, no i Pod. You can find this city in most of the atlas or map of Australia, as Wagga is the largest inland city in New South Wales and is some 5 hours drive from Sydney and about 3 hours from Canberra, the Australian Capital. My three and a half years stay in down under has brought me a host of wonderful experience including working experience.

I worked part time as an Eagle Boy's Pizza delivery person, thanks to a Hong Kong friend, Bally who introduced me this fantastic experience. Bally became my colleague and two of us were the only Asians working there. At that time, I was forced to read the map of Wagga Wagga town and understand the network of highways, byways, roads, lanes, avenues and dirt roads/farm roads as well. I can bring you to anywhere in town or outskirt without problem during that time as I was well-trained as a delivery person. I should have pick up another job and make some more bucks; should have been a taxi driver also. However, since I am now residing in Kuala Lumpur (KL), you can call me if you are lost anywhere in KL.

1 comment:

James Vi said...

put up some of our old days photo will be a great one. james